— Panache Desai (via wethinkwedream)
I’m into it.
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapters make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.”
— For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)
By the time we got to this last push, everyone was leaving. Due to incoming rain and the possibility of lightning, the park ranger had urged us to turn around. Caley had no interest in turning around, nor did I. As we reached the top of Half Dome, everyone had fled and we sat alone on top of one of the most famous rocks in the world.
Klimt’s “The Kiss” by Alice Kendall
Poetic Cosmos of the Breath, 2007
Girl at a Rolling Stones concert in 1969.
Art director Ismail Baran and creative director Anton Suvorov have launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund their new invention - the LIX 3D Pen.
Jimi Hendrix photographed on a chopper, used as the cover for the compilation album called ‘South Saturn Delta’.